Horizons2 (Study Abroad) is Coming Soon!
We’re excited to announce an upgrade coming this January to our Study Abroad System, Horizons.
Horizons2 will offer great features including an appointment tool, the addition of application workflow tools and graphics, an email upgrade, and much more!
Feature Sneak Peek
Here are a few highlights of this update:
• Application Workflow: We will be adding a separate set of statuses for the pre-departure/post-acceptance, adding a graphical interface to visually display an application's current "location" within the process and changing the application view for increased application processing functionality. We will also be minimizing or even completely eliminating scrolling throughout your review of applications and adding application routing tools so that you can assign applications to various users during your review process.
• Application Status Tool: Easily rename statuses, add new statuses, and identify the system OR user message that is sent when the status is chosen
• Email Upgrade: Control/associate which merge codes are available for user messages, create program-specific content to send in system messages at any stage in the application process, customize from whom system emails appear to originate and display/review sent emails in an Email tab in the Student profile.
• Appointment Tool: An appointment tool will be added that will allow staff members to enter available times for which students can sign up via the student interface.
• A sleeker, more pleasing appearance: We have added a new sharper look and feel to the system! With the improved look, you will have stylish icons and can set the colors of your Horizons interface.
Believe it or not, there are even more great things coming in this update! Clients will receive additional materials as we continue to communicate with you throughout this update process.
Not currently utilizing Horizons? Contact Horizon’s expert, Michael French, to schedule a free demonstration.